Sunday 28 June 2009

Luv Esther kicks off!

LUV ESTHER (click here) has started.
Last night we were in a fantastic venue in Perth (Scotland). I have lots of stories, but i shall spare you them as most of them have a "you had to be there" feel to them.
It was good, and we all shared a good moment with the questions, "Wot was the worst point of the gig and the best point?"
My answers were as follows (if you are interested):
  • Worst = Well... i cant actually remember the first thing i said, but i do seem to recall that during one of the scenes, one where i have to basically show my hatred of one of the other characters (played by Rob) because he takes the glory and honour that I should have got, All i could hear in my 'in-ear monitors' was Rico laughing and giggling! Its very strange because i can hear him but I'm probably the only one who can. I thought he was doing it on purpose to put me off (as a bit of an 'in joke'), but he was just acting the part as i realised he was on stage next to me. I think its just strange because it felt as if he was whispering in my ears which was a starnge concept!
  • Best = The guys who held some responsibility for organising and sorting us motley crew out. People like Laura, Craig and Sarah. Sarah deserves a special mention as it was her Birthday while we were away and she is always such a powerhouse of activity but isn't afraid to get stuck in with things. Things like the crewing after the show.
We have a massive set and its big and heavy (like my wallet. Ahem....sorry...dreaming again...), and so to go with this, we have a fantastic crew! They even let Sarah and me join in with them to 'crew it' after the show. Sarah's done it before and she kind of helped me find my feet when i started (not like i am a pro at this stage) so i am grateful that she did.
The thing is, is that its actually so much fun doing things like that because of the teamwork and just general jokes that go on - it makes up for the long days etc....

Anyway... ill get some pics up soon! So till then...

Dream
Create
Live

(Someone once told me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment